my apple mac experimental site

Saturday, September 10, 2005

itunes 5 shuffle gets more random

iTunes 5 shuffle got more random: "

Filed under: , ,

Not like we haven't blabbed enough about iTunes 5 already, but I just wanted to get my angle in on one of the hot new features I feel hasn't gotten enough face-time yet: Smart Shuffle. I think with this new feature Apple has given us a powerful new tool to help end that hotly debated topic of how intelligent or random iTunes' shuffle really is.

itunes 5 shuffle

I hammered on this feature all evening yesterday with a number of playlists and my entire 5274 song library of everything from Enigma to Nine Inch Nails, Nick Drake, Outkast and Phish. After listening to almost too much music, I'll toss my vote in for a thumbs up on this most powerful of shuffling features, as I can now truly let my library's randomness shine.
Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home