my apple mac experimental site

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

too early to register a nano

Too early to register a nano: "

Filed under: , ,

So I just brought home and unwrapped my brand new 4 GB black iPod nano. While I'm not gonna fire off a review or 'first look' just yet, something kind of amusing happened that I'd like to share: I plugged it in, and the short iTunes setup process asks me if I'd like to register my new iPod. I think: sure, why not? Couldn't hurt right?

ipod nano registration

Well apparently you can't register just yet, as 'iPod nano' is not one of the options on Apple's product registration page yet. Funny, isn't Apple usually a step ahead of everyone else?
Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home